Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to the Grind

It's about that time again! School starts in one week for me. The kids have two more weeks of freedom left. I guess I will have to kiss the luxuries of summer goodbye! I'm actually pretty excited to get back in the swing of things. I went shopping for some new items for my classroom so that got me pretty pumped up. I love school supplies. I don't know why? They make me happy. I'm going to head to Jackson (it's weird typing Jackson instead of Doby's) everyday this week to get my new classroom fixed up. Can't wait until Thursday...my mom is coming to help me with the room. Making things pretty is her speciality! Tonight I am setting my alarm clock for 5:00 AM so I can get back in the routine of getting up early. Let's see if I actually get my butt out of bed!

Want to give a birthday shout out to the Boland Babies!!! They were born today. Happy Birthday to Rosalyn Reese, Louise Grace and Charles Spencer Boland! Can't wait to meet y'all. Big congrats to Ben and Lucy!

Also want to give a shout out to Austin McMillan. He moved to D.C. today to start his new job with the McDonald's Corporation. Hope the move went well! We will miss you back in South Kakalaki!

No comments:

Post a Comment