Sunday, August 8, 2010

You've Been Iced!

Garrick was in town this weekend so we decided to have a little cookout last night. We fired up the grill and got down to business. We made ranch burgers which are heavenly! There are many different variations to the ranch burger recipe. I usually add a packet of ranch dressing mix, an egg, and some Worcestershire sauce to my ground beef. Really easy and really good! I meant to take a picture of the finished product but once Stewart "iced" Ryan and Garrick I forgot! Here is the gist of being iced...

"Icing" or "getting iced" is a drinking game that's rapidly gaining popularity amongst office workers, tech and media types, and college students. The rules are simple: If a person sees a Smirnoff Ice, he or she must get down on one knee and chug it, unless they happen to be carrying their own Smirnoff, in which case they can "ice block," or refract the punishment back onto the attacker.

Pretty silly but somewhat hilarious to watch! Stewart you better watch your back! :)


Stewart (the icer) and Jessica

Our fabulous friend - Dr. Klaybor

Ryan didn't want to take any pictures - this is me unsuccessfully trying to get him to take a picture with me


Fire up that grill, baby!

Ryan is feeling yucky today. Some kinda stomach bug has bit him! I'm busy playing Nurse White and enjoying the last few seconds of summer! I think I hear my patient waking up from his nap...
-XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment