Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall or Bust!

I am so ready for fall I can't even stand it! It is my favorite season, and it is long overdue. Here are 10 reasons that I am ready for it to get here already!



#1. I'm ready to see all the pretty colors of the leaves...even though I will be constantly raking them off of my new sod!
# 2. Mrs. Susie's Pumpkin Roll. I'm drooling just thinking about it!

#3. All the cute kids in their Halloween costumes. Hope we have lots of Trick-or-Treaters! Growing up in the sticks we never had any...so sad. Wonder what Addie and Charley will be?


#4. Thanksgiving Dinner - only the best meal of the whole year :)





#5. Pumpkins decorating front porches. Can't wait to get mine!



#6. Corn dogs, elephant ears, candy apples - YES PLEASE!



#7. Dexter - Season 5....A favorite in this house!




#8. GAME....COCKS! Football season is one week away!



#9. I love boots! Can't wait to pull mine back out. Hoping to get some new ones. Shhh...don't tell Ryan! :)




#10. Candy corn - a guilty pleasure. I saw almost an entire aisle of this stuff at Walgreen's.
Dear Fall,
Please hurry. I can't take it anymore!
Love,
Kat

























1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! Love the pictures and the list....I neeeeeed some of that pumpkin roll....oh my goodness. LOVE to see fall decorations like pumpkins on porches...it makes me feel hugged...weird huh? Please tell Ms. Susie you have a friend in need. :) I miss you!! MUCH

    ReplyDelete