Monday, August 16, 2010

Walking Down Memory Lane...

Ryan and I helped move Mary, his sister, into her first apartment on Saturday. We got her all settled in and ready to start her 2nd year at USC. She is actually living in the same apartment complex and the exact same building I lived in my freshman year. Ahhh....took me back! I decided to post some photo flashbacks from those fancy-free college days! Don't laugh...

Joanna's Debutante Ball :)

Chi Omega Bid Day

Football Games


Halloween Mixer...hehe



X-mas break...3/4 of the circle. Where is my Courtney?



Maple Street!


Hahaha...Ryan and I freshman year. Mercy!



Formal fun!



5 points...
Miss those times with friends! Wouldn't trade being an old married lady for anything in the world though! :)
Reality check... getting ready for Day 2 of school. My 19 5th graders are counting on me to teach and entertain them! :)









2 comments:

  1. Wow...cut off jean skirts were definitely on point. These pics really took me back there Kat! Ha we had some very good times. Too bad we didn't get our spin off reality shows...we could have been loved by all of America! Love you and hope your first week of school is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...We rocked those skirts!

    Can't wait to hear your stories about your lil kiddos! I know they all will love Miss C. Have a great week. Love you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete