Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun-filled Weekend

We had another fun and busy weekend! We went to Darlington for Jack's 5th Birthday party. Ryan and I took Addy to the party and then brought her back up to Columbia for the rest of the weekend. We took her to Village Idiot for some pizza and Marble Slab for some ice cream. Yum! On Sunday, we took her to EdVenture. She really wore us out! Having Addy for just one night was a really good form of birth control! Ryan and I had fun with her, but we are not ready for one of our own! Here are some pics from the weekend...







I guess we wore her out too! :)
This is pretty much my last week of summer fun. Boooo! I have to start getting my new classroom ready next week. I'm excited to start the year at my new school but so sad to see my summer end! I gotta make the best of these last few days. Today, I cleaned the entire house from floor to ceiling so now I can have some time to just play! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment