Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Addison!

Today is my niece Addison's birthday. I cannot believe that Addie is four years old today! Time sure has flown by. It seems like just yesterday when I got that late night phone call from my parents telling me that Ashley had to have the baby early. I was soooo worried because it was WAY too early...almost 2 and a half months early. I was totally scared for my sister and the sweet baby girl we were all so excited to meet. Thanks to countless prayers and the amazing staff at the McLeod NICU Addie was just fine. She had to spend a few months in the NICU, but she was full of spunk and spirit...a true fighter!


Addie is a joy to our family! She is hilarious, smart as a whip, and super duper cute. She gets all that from her Aunt Kat! ;) Addie definitely keeps us laughing. Today, I called to wish her a happy birthday and her reply was, "Happy Birthday to you too, Kat!" Haha...such a loving little child. The kid can even identify a hexagon. My 5th graders can't even do that! I sure do love that little munchkin! Ryan and I can't wait for her to come visit us this summer so we can take her to EdVenture. That trip promises to be entertaining!

Addie- I hope you have the best birthday ever! I can't wait for your pool party next weekend. Aunt Kat and Uncle Ry Ry love you so much!!!! :)




Check out these pictures of Addie through the years...

Addie in the NICU



Sooooo sweet!




1st Christmas!

Rub a dub dub!

Family beach trip

1st Birthday Pool Party

Goooooooooo Cocks!

I love this kid!



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog. It is hard to believe it's been four years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn,
    SHE IS SO SO CUTE!! The pictures in the NICU melt my heart. I'm so glad you did this post! What a terrific aunt you are!

    ReplyDelete