Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No Problem Mon!

Ryan and I went on our honeymoon last week. It was WONDERFUL! We stayed at Couples Negril in Negril, Jamaica. I absolutely loved everything about this country. Life is definitely in slow motion there. It was a nice change of pace for us. All day long we sat on the beach and sipped fruity drinks. We didn't even have to go to the bar to get them...we just put up our little red beach flag, and the ladies would take our order and bring us the drinks. Pretty much the best thing ever! My most favorite drink was the Dirty Banana! I'm starting to crave one just thinking about it.

I highly recommend this resort. Everything was just great! The food was amazing and always at your fingertips. I literally wanted to leave all my clothes and just pack my suitcase full of the jerk chicken they made. The place was beautiful. (Except for the nude beach...not much beauty there. Mostly just old, saggy people!) The staff was super duper nice. They were some of the friendliest people I've ever met. I loved to hear them talk. Jamaican accents are so great, mon! There were even traveling musician men who walked around on the beach singing all of my favorite reggae tunes. Life just doesn't get much better!

I just loved it! Ryan and I had such a good time together. I wish we could go on our honeymoon every week! Now that would be ideal...







1 comment:

  1. Kathryn, when we went on our cruise, my favorite drink was the same one! The Dirty Banana .... yummm....

    ReplyDelete