Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Boland Baby Shower

On Saturday Ryan and I went to a baby shower for our good friends, Ben and Lucy Boland. I mean these two crazy kids are some of the greatest people I know! They are practically responsible for our marriage. Clearly, Ryan and I love them dearly!

What's so special about this pregnancy is that Momma Lucy is having THREE beautiful babies! Yup, I said three! She is having two girlies and one little man. I can't wait to meet them! Ben and Lucy will be the world's greatest parents. These babies will be loved a whole bunch! I am sooooooo excited for my friends! (A little side note to calm Ryan's nerves...just because I am so excited it does not mean I want my own yet!) I just can't wait to love on these three little angels!

Lucy has already been put on bed rest due to some early contractions. She is a real trooper and super determined to keep those little kiddos in her tummy as long as she can. Please keep Lucy, Ben, Baby A, Baby B, and Baby C in your thoughts and prayers. You can check out what she has to say about her journey at her baby blog: http://www.bolandbabies.blogspot.com/

Ben and Lucy- Thank you so much for inviting us to the shower. We enjoyed sharing the exciting night with you. We are blessed to have great friends like y'all!

Here are some pics from the night:



Lucy explaining how all three of the munchkins fit!


The proud Papa and Mama!


Ryan showing some love to the babies!


Me and the cutest preggo lady alive!



1 comment:

  1. AWWWW! A whole blog post about the Bolands..... fun. Thanks for sending me the pictures from the shower. We love you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete