Friday, June 18, 2010

Yay!!


We did it! I am officially Mrs. James Ryan White. We are super excited to finally be married...it only took 8 years. :) The wedding weekend went by so quickly for us. Ryan and I both made many amazing memories with our friends and family. Thanks to everyone for making it soooo wonderfully perfect. My legs are still hurting from dancing the night away...I certainly had myself a good 'ol time! (This picture is a little sneak preview from our photographer. I will post some more when we get them all back).
Ryan and I got back from the beach on Wednesday. Our mini-moon was relaxing and fun. We were so tired from the weekend that we could hardly get out of bed on Sunday! I'm glad we decided to push back the actual honeymoon a few weeks. Now we are all energized and ready for Jamaica! We leave in a couple of weeks...can't wait!
I'm going to try to get this blog looking a little cuter in the next few days. Not so sure how that will go soooo wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. You deserve every ounce of happiness. Congratulations again to you and Ryan!

    Andrea Derrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT name for your blog! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very cute..LOVE the title! Congrats to you and Ryan! There's nothing better than knowing you get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend. Well...except when you have a baby..that's pretty AMAZING too! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kathryn. Congratulations. It took me a while to figure out the title of your blog, but it is late for me. I came across it through other blogs. I hope married life it going great. I LOVE IT. It took Derek and I 10 years to marry. This Saturday is the date we met... 26 years ago. I have loved him since. It is great.

    ReplyDelete