Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Break Blogfest 2011 - Part 2

I recently started reading this book....

It is a great book about five women who start a book club and end up forming a super strong friendship. The book follows them through each decade of their life. I am currently reading about their life in the 70s. So far, it is really good stuff!


While I read I cannot stop relating the crazy conversations and things they do to what I do when I get with my best friends. I have a group of three girlfriends that I honestly don't know what I would do without. When it comes to the saying, "You are known from the company you keep," I can rest assured that these three girlies only make me a better person.


I have known these girls for well over half my life. I really don't remember ever not knowing them. I find a lot of comfort in the fact that I have friends who know me just as well as I know myself. I don't ever have to explain myself to them because they know why I do the things I do, and vice versa.


To say that we have a blast when we get together is an understatement. I literally leave them with sore abs because I laugh the entire time we are together. We see each other randomly throughout the year, and we can't always get the whole gang together at once. However, when we do get the chance we take full advantage of our time together.


I love these girls with all of my heart and am so thankful for our friendship. I hope that one day we can write a book about the decades of our lives...it would without a doubt be a bestseller! :)


Margaret, Megan, and Courtney - I LOVE Y'ALL!!!!


Here are some pics of us...I could go waaaaaaaay back with these photos but thankfully those embarrassing memories are packed up tightly and in Darlington.







XOXO,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment