Sunday, April 10, 2011

Babies x 3!

Look... I had triplets! JUST KIDDING! This sweet trio belongs to our friends, Ben and Lucy. I got to hang out with Lucy and the babies on Thursday. I have been dying to meet them since the day they were born so I headed to Spartanburg for a visit. It was so fun to watch Lucy be the sweet momma that she is. If I had three babies to take care of at one time I would most likely be a hot mess. This is not the case for Lucy. She has it all under control. Three babies?... No biggie! I had such a great time catching up with Lucy and meeting her little sweet peas. They each have their own sweet little personalities...I couldn't get enough of them! I think I would have moved right on in if I didn't have my hubby back in Columbia. I can't wait to spend more time with this wonderful family! Bolands, thanks for letting me hang out! :)
Charlie...he's all boy!


Feeding time is happy time!
Sweet, Sweet Louise!



Reece...she is a firecracker!



Momma Lucy!



The cutest lil bunny I've ever seen!



Butternut Squash...yes please!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. I found The Boland's blog through yours before she had the babies. I love reading her blog. I sent her a message or two a couple of times after the babies were born letting her know I was praying for them. I had mentioned I found the blog through you. I still check in on them every now and then. I am so thankful for their 3 miracles. BTW, you look good with triplets!!!
    Have a good work back this week.

    ReplyDelete