Sunday, April 3, 2011

Charley is 2!

Miss Charley turned the big 2 on March 28th! Last weekend she had a little birthday party at Chick-Fil-A to celebrate. Ryan and I went home to party it up with the birthday girl. She is a hoot to hang out with! She is just starting to really talk...we thought she was going to be mute for awhile! It is so sweet to hear what she has to say. Charley is FULL of energy. I'm not sure if she ever slows down. I never stop laughing when I am with her. She is pure comedy! Ashley and Robby - Good luck with those terrible twos! :) Here are some pictures from the celebration:
What a sweet smile!


Momma's little girl!


These two look like trouble!



Enjoying the big slide at Chick-Fil- A. This one is not afraid of anything!



Yum Yum!



Make a wish...



Trying to give me her money!





Present time!

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice and thorough article thanks for sharing please write more post like this Bass Pro Shops Black Friday Deals

    ReplyDelete