Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fun with friends!

Here are some pics from a lake trip we took a few weeks back. The pictures are a little blurry because they are taken with a camera phone. I can't write much because I am eyeballs deep in a school budget project for one of my classes. Anybody want to help/do it for me??? One more week and I will be done with being a student for a bit but back to being a teacher. Summer is quickly winding down!



Enjoying a boat ride before dinner!



Gonzo's first time on the boat. He loved it! (Marley went to stay with her grandparents, Momma Susie and G.Daddy, for this trip. She was probably ecstatic to have a break from The Gonz!)



Stewart and the pretty sky (Jessica - we missed you!)


Smiles all around! Even from Gonzo :)



Best buddies!


Ryan concentrating on his driving...such a great captain!



Awww...how cute!


Happy Hump Day y'all!


XOXO,

Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment