Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Suggestions

Here are a few things you should try out this summer...



Ryan and I went to see this movie on Saturday...it was hilarious! If you are in the mood to laugh then you need to head towards the theater and buy tickets for this movie. I was worried that all of the funny parts were shown in the trailer, but this was not the case, it was full of lots of funny surprises. I also loved Jennifer Aniston in this one. I actually love her in anything, but she was especially funny in this one. (What was Brad thinking??????? That will always be an unsolved mystery to me.) Anyway, go see this movie, you will be glad you did!


This sauce is amazing!!!! Our friend, Garrick, is staying with us for the month of July while he completes a rotation for med school in our neck of the woods, and he introduced us to this little gem last night. We grilled some ribs and coated them in this heavenly sauce...they were delicious! I could probably eat this sauce like ice cream. Pretty gross, huh? Sorry- it is just that good! If you see it on your next visit to the grocery store pick up a bottle or two (or a lifetime supply!)


This is the first book of the Hunger Games trilogy. I have only read the first one, but I am hooked. If I wasn't taking classes I would have already finished all three, but I must hold off in order to concentrate on the important things(booooooo). I made Ryan read it and he loved it too...so it is not just for the women folk. There is a movie coming out sometime in March of 2012 (I think?). I'm so excited. Read it, read it, read it! I was hesitant to read it at first glance, but it turned out to be very well written and action packed! If you are looking for a book, here you go...you are welcome!



On a sad note, summer break is almost over. WHAT??? How did this happen??? I need time to slow waaaaaaaaaaaay down right now!


On a happy note, Ryan and I are planning a farewell to summer trip for the first part of August. It involves seeing some really cool people along the way...more to come soon!


XOXO,

Kat





No comments:

Post a Comment