Tuesday, November 2, 2010

State Fair Fun!

For day two of our weekend with Addy we headed to the fair. Sometimes Addy can be a bit of a scaredy cat so I was a little worried that she wouldn't want to ride any of the rides. However, I was wrong. She wanted to ride every single ride there, even the ones that went upside down. She was not impressed when I told her she wasn't tall enough to ride everything. Sooo with only minimal pouting, we stuck to the kiddie rides. It has been quite some time since I rode those things...they are much smaller than I remember them being. Addy was a regular old Evil Kenevil on those rides. She was the only kid with their arms up on the dragon coaster, and we pretty much had to hold her down in the ferris wheel because she wanted to hang her head over the side! What a wild child!

Ready to rock out at the fair!

love it!


Riding the ferris wheel



Wheeeeeeeeeeeee



We love the fair!



Lights out!



*********************************************
When we got home from the fair Addy had to make a quick outfit change so she could cheer on USC during their game against Vanderbilt. Addy's new saying is, "Gamecocks rule and Tigers drool." I am pretty sure her Papa is responsible for teaching her that!

Come on Cocks let's go!



Addy loves her Uncle Ry Ry!










2 comments:

  1. I love reading and catching up with you on your blog. I don't always get to comment. I love all your pictures! I really love your haircut, too. We miss you at DME. Just today, on our way home, Dutch looked at Jackson and said... Is that where Ms. Webb teaches? I said, yes, and he said we should stop and visit her sometime. Then, Adalae, knowing it all... pipes in, her name is Mrs. White. They love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss y'all so much! Tell those precious sweethearts that I love them! We all need to get together very soon. Hope all is well with you! :)

    ReplyDelete