Monday, November 15, 2010

Megan Comes to Cola!

For the USC vs. Tennessee game Megan graced us with her presence. If Megan is in town you can count on a good time! My sister, Ashley, and her husband Robby were able to slip away from their parental duties to come hang with us too! Fun and too much sake was had by all. :)

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Sorry this is a short post, but I have to go to my Boot Camp class at the Y!


Two of my favorites! Wish Margaret would have been there! I can't wait for our annual Christmas dinner. It is always the highlight of my year. I'm counting down the days...where shall we eat this year loves?


T.Diddy and his girls!



Me and the hubbers!

I'm throwing these next two pictures in with this post because I can't get enough of these two cuties! Love them oh so much!




Ashley's little diva!



Ashley's wild child! This little one is always eating and always up to no good! :)


I hope everyone had a happy Monday! I only have 6 more wake ups and I'll be out for Turkey Day! Sooooooooooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment