Monday, November 1, 2010

Boo at the Zoo!

A couple of weekends ago Ryan and I kept Miss Addison for the weekend. I enjoy giving Ashley and Robby a break from their little diva. We haven't gotten brave enough to keep both kids yet. Ryan says that being potty trained is a prerequisite for coming to stay with us! Clearly we are not ready for babies! :) However, we like practicing for the future...
We took her to Riverbanks' Boo at the Zoo. There were tons of little ones all dressed up in their costumes. Addy's costume was by far the best. She was the only peacock in the zoo! (You gotta love originality...good costume choice Ashley!) Anyway, she had an absolute ball trick or treating, riding the carousel, and roasting marshmallows. I hope we get to take her again next year. We will have to bring Charley along for the ride next Halloween!

Such a ham!

Addy the peacock!


Trick or treat...smell my feet!



I sure do love my little peacock!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
On Saturday we went to the fair. This was Addy's first trip to the state fair. I will do a post about that adventure tomorrow! Here are some pre fair pictures...
Cooking pancakes with Uncle Ry Ry


Yummy!







No comments:

Post a Comment