Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1 Year!

A year ago we did this...


On Sunday, we thawed out our wedding cake to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. I cannot even believe it! This year has flown by for both of us. However, it has been one jam-up year...I love being married! I recommend it to anyone who is thinking of giving it a shot. Do it!!!




Cutting the cake...one year later!


Who knew year old cake would look/taste so wonderful??




Used the self-timer on my camera to get this picture of us stuffing our faces. I think I am going to freeze all my cakes for a year before eating them...good stuff!




Another self-timer shot...this is before we headed to The Melting Pot for dinner. By the way, it is delicious. My favorite part was dessert!




Flowers from the hubby!



Happy Anniversary to us! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment