Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ashley!

On January 29th my sister, Ashley, turned the big 3-0! I cannot believe she is already 30. It seems like just yesterday we were playing Barbies or acting out the latest episode of Kids Incorporated on my grandma's patio. (and yes we really did that...ha!) I miss those days of just hanging out with no cares whatsoever. Now we have jobs, bills, kids, (not me, just her!) and all the other not so fun things that come with being a grown up. No thank you to that!

But I digress :) The real point of this post is not to complain about all that junk!

For Ashley's birthday her husband, Robby, threw a little oyster roast partay. What a sweet hubby! Ashley is so busy with her job and her two munchkins that she never has time to cut loose. I was glad to see her enjoying herself that night!

The party was a good time. The oysters were delicious and my wine glass was never empty...my kind of night!

Happy Birthday to the best sister in the world! I love you! :)

Me with the birthday girl!

Oyster Shooter - yikes! but oh so yummy :)


Ashley's granny cake


Make a wish....


Yum, yum, yum, yum!





1 comment:

  1. That is awesome.. I just hit the 30 mark last friday: ( kids incorporated was the bomb! I remember Ashley liked the girl Anna on there. Oh how I miss ur sister. Please send her my love.

    ReplyDelete