Friday, October 8, 2010

Late, Late, Late!

I am VERY behind with my blog! This post is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late. I was going to skip over this one, but the pictures are too cute to pass up. I guess it is better late than never!



A couple of weekends ago we went on a family vacay to my parent's lake house. Just me, Ryan, and the pups. We were trying to soak up the last few hours of summer weather! We didn't do much of anything, and it was WONDERFUL! I love me some sitting around doing nothing! I got to finally read a book of my choice and not a teacher's edition something or other for school. We watched football, drank some adult beverages, and had a grand 'ol time!


Marley and Gonzo all suited up...Safety first!





Gotta love doggie life jackets!



Lovin' the water!



They swam around for hours, and then they slept for hours. Exactly what we wanted!




Splish, Splash!




Ryan's water taxi!
**********************************************************************

On another note - Happy Gameday! Go Gamecocks...Beat Alabama!
Even Marley is a fan!








No comments:

Post a Comment