Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Rockin' Good Weekend!

Football season is back!


Ryan, my parents, and I started out our weekend at Williams Brice for a little tailgating and football. In my opinion, there is no better way to spend a Saturday! I had such a great time pigging out at tailgate and watching the Gamecocks beat Georgia! All I have to say is....Marcus Lattimore for president!!! I cannot wait until this Saturday for our game against Furman. I'm hoping we can get another win...I could get used to pulling for a winning team! :)



The fellas doing a little tailgating!


T.Diddy & Sweet T (these two were appropriately named by Megan Jones)



Go Cocks!



@ The Touchdown Zone


Carolina girls!
Better luck next year! (Isn't Uga so cute??? I secretly heart him!)
********************************************************************
After the game we headed to Fort Jackson for the Kid Rock Salutes the Troops concert. This concert was free for anyone in the military but civilians had to pay. Ryan and I took my parents to the concert for my dad's birthday. My dad absolutely loves Kid Rock so I knew I had to take him as soon as I heard about the show. I wasn't too sure what this concert would be like. Kid Rock is pretty rough around the edges, so I had no idea what to expect....
I was actually pleasantly surprised with the concert! He is a great entertainer and a wonderful supporter of our troops. It definitely isn't something I would take my grandmother too, and my mother was a little out of place, but I give it a thumbs up. It was for a good cause, and he can really put on a show! My favorite part was watching T.Diddy dancing and having a great time...he was loving it! My only regret is that I didn't take my camera to get some shots of my dad and his dance moves. I think he should call Kid Rock about a possible joint tour! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment